EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 23:59 CET
|9TH CANADIAN SYMPOSIUM ON HCV|
|CANADIAN LIVER MEETING ||BOTH MEETINGS|
|DELEGATE TYPE||FEBRUARY 28|
|FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 1|
FRIDAY (EVENING)/ SATURDAY/SUNDAY
|*CanHepC members should contact Norma Choucha [email@example.com] for their hotel reservation & registration details. Registration & Hotel Booking for the CanHepC Annual Meeting MUST be done SEPARATELY HERE|
|CASL Member||$75||+||$75 | Early Bird
$150 | Regular
$225 | Onsite
|=||$150 | Early Bird
$225 | Regular
$300 | Onsite
|Joint CASL-CAHN Members||$75||+||Free||=||$75|
|Non-Member||$175 | Early Bird
$225 | Regular
$275 | Onsite
|+||$200 | Early Bird
$275 | Regular
$350 | Onsite
|=||$375 | Early
$500 | Regular
$625 | Onsite
|Allied Health**||N/A||$150 | Early Bird
$200 | Regular
$250 | Onsite
|$150 | Early
$200 | Regular
$250 | Onsite
TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION FEES DEADLINES +
- Should your registration remain unpaid, on 1 January 2020, early registration will be switched to the regular registration fee.
As of Wednesday February 12, 2020, late registration fees apply for every new registration
- Should your registration remain unpaid on 26 February 2020, regular registration fees will be switched to the Onsite registration fee.
From Thursday February 13, 2020, onsite late registration fee applies for every new registration.
MODIFICATION & CANCELLATION +
For cancellations received prior to Wednesday January 29, 2020, midnight CET, deposits will be refunded less 25% administrative charge. After this date, no refunds will be possible.
A handling fee of 40 CAD per registration will be charged for every registration modification received from Wednesday 29 January 2020.
If a badge is forgotten or lost or onsite, an administrative fee of 80 CAD will be charged for the reprint of the badge after identity verification (passport, driving license or other recognized identification documents).
DATA PRIVACY +
The group leader agrees and warrants that:
- a) the personal data have been collected, processed and transferred and will continue to be collected, processed and transferred in accordance with the relevant provisions of the applicable data protection law (and, where applicable, has been notified to the relevant authorities);
- b) the transfer to, and processing by, MCI pursuant to this Agreement is not prohibited by a statutory or contractual duty of confidentiality;
- c) prior to any transfer of personal data, it has informed the data subjects and has complied with any notification and/or registration set forth by the applicable data protection law; in particular, the intended purposes of the collection, processing and transfer of personal data have been communicated to the data subjects;
- d) the data subjects are provided with their right of access, correction, blocking, suppression or deletion as available under applicable data protection law;
- e) it has taken and will take all reasonable measures to verify the correctness of the personal data and ensure that incorrect or incomplete personal data will be corrected, completed or destroyed prior any transfer of such data to MCI;
- f) it will inform MCI of any specific requirement from any data subject or any relevant authority on how personal data should be processed;
- g) it will inform without delay MCI of any request from any data subject or any relevant authority to rectify, update or delete any personal data;
- h) after assessment of the requirements of the applicable data protection law, it will ensure that the security measures are appropriate to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing or transfer involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing, and that these measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected having regard to the state of the art and the cost of their implementation;
- i) it will provide MCI, when so requested, with copies of relevant data protection laws or references to them of the country in which the [group leader] is established; j) it will respond to enquiries from data subjects and authorities concerning processing of personal data by MCI;
GENERAL CONDITIONS +
INSURANCE, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. CLM 2020 and MCI as organizers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the Congress participants and accompanying persons.
CLM 2020, MCI Venue and Hotel(s) are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of accident, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), in war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, government travel or terrorism advisory, Strikes, Lock out, civil disturbance the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organization or any other cause beyond the parties' control which prevents the Hotel and/or venue from accommodating the clients of MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI. The Organizers may at their entire discretion repay the delegate fee or Service Charge paid by the Delegate or Exhibitor, or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation to replay the whole or part of such Delegate fee or Service Charge, and shall be under no liability to the Delegate or Exhibitor in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Delegate or Exhibitor, as the result of the happening of any such event.
Registration and/or admittance to the Congress shall be limited solely to participants who are 18 years of age or older, due to current health and safety regulations and legislation in effect. Any registration by anyone who is under 18 is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms and Conditions and will automatically result in the forfeit of their registration. You hereby accept that identification is to be provided to Congress staff upon request. By registering to the Congress or entering the Congress you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you agree to and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Congress.
CLM 2020, the Hotel(s) and MCI are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of accident, an act caused by a third party, such as Acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, governmental travel advisory, a governmental elevation of the terrorism alert level, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organization or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties' control which prevents the Hotel from accommodating the clients of MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI.
As a registered attendee of the Congress, you agree to grant permission for CLM 2020 and MCI to use your likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications and presentations, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration; to authorize CLM 2020and MCI to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the photograph or video for purposes of publicising CLM 2020 programs or for any other lawful purpose; to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears; that these materials will become the property of CLM 2020.