Support for Student/Trainee Attendees
The Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver is pleased to offer a limited number of stipends to support GI residents (including pediatric gastroenterology), hepatology fellows and postgraduate researchers with a primary focus on some aspect of hepatology, including basic and translational science, to attend and participate in this year’s Canadian Liver Meeting.
To be eligible for funding support, trainees must:
• Be a current CASL member (there is no cost for students/trainees to join CASL)
• Have submitted an abstract for this year’s meeting
• Register for either the Canadian Liver Meeting only, or for both the 8th Canadian Symposium on Hepatitis C and the Canadian Liver Meeting, and express interest in receiving funding prior to April 1, 2019.
Eligible GI residents, fellows and postdoctoral trainees will receive:
• Reimbursement for their lowest economy airfare, or the applicable ground transportation costs to Montreal (parking at your home airport will not be covered);
• Coverage for 2 nights’ accommodations at the Hotel Bonaventure (double occupancy), to be booked using the specific conference registration link. Additional nights or bookings at other hotels will not be reimbursed
For more information on student funding, please contact email@example.com
Blueprint Launch Registration
Interested in only joining us for the Blueprint Launch? Registration to attend this single session is complimentary.
Friday May 24, 2019
Hôtel Bonadventure, Montreal
*NOTE: access to any other sessions, receptions, meals, or activities will not be permitted