PROGRAM & EVALUATIONS
Thank you for participating in the 2018 Canadian Liver Meeting which offered a forum for presentation and discussion of basic science, translational and clinical aspects of liver disease. This was a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, promote collaboration and foster knowledge translation among Canadian researchers, healthcare practitioners and community-based groups with interest in Hepatology.
The program featured Canadian and international speakers, the latest research presentations, state of the art symposia, and a wealth of networking opportunities with peers, trainees, allied health practitioners, and industry.
The Canadian Liver Meeting is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Participants can claim up to a maximum of 19.5 study credits.
Our evaluation surveys are now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet received your Certificate of Attendance.
7th Canadian Symposium on Hepatitis C with Canadian Liver Meeting Opening Evening Reception & Keynote speaker FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9:
- Biomedical Research
- Social, Cultural, Environmental and Population Health Research
- Clinical Research
- Health Services Research
- CanHepC Poster Presentations
- CanHepC Trainee Awards Ceremony
- Canadian Liver Meeting Opening Keynote Address by Ricardo Baptista Leite
- Canadian Liver Meeting Opening Reception
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS FOR SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10:
- Breakfast Symposia:
- Tips on Optimizing Outcomes
- Reducing Hospital Admission in Cirrhosis
- Pathophysiology of Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Basic Science Symposium
- Public Health and Epidemiology Program: What is required to achieve elimination of Hepatitis C infection in Canada by 2030?
- Viral Hepatitis Paper Sessions
- Nursing Program
- Canadian Liver Meeting Poster Sessions - Part 1
- The Forgotten Hepatitides
- CAHN Program
- Community Liver Update
- Best of AASLD -
- Hot Topics in Liver Disease
- CASL Annual General Meeting
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 11:
- CAHN Annual General Meeting
- General Hepatology Paper Session -
- The CLF-CASL Gold Medal Lecture: Dr. Gregory Gores
- CASL Awards Ceremony
- Liver Transplant Symposium
- Canadian Liver Meeting Poster Sessions - Part 2
- CAHN Program
- Autoimmune Liver Disease Program
- Best Papers of 2017